Located On The Premises!
About Caribbean Divers
> Caribbean Divers is a small dive operation in Freeport, Grand Bahama, located on the premises of the Bell Channel Inn hotel.
> Our Professionally Trained Dive Staff has more than 30 years of experience which enables them to guide you through the natural wonders that lie just offshore.
> Our full service Dive Center is open seven days a week 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We offer resort-classes as well as scuba diving certification courses.
> Our facilities provide dive packages, underwater camera, equipment rentals, snorkeling trips and private charters.
> The dive shop is family owned and operated by Presley Knowles with the help of his nephew Jerry Knowles.
> Presley is married to Lisbeth Knowles – Manager of Bell Channel Inn. His diving career started when he was only 16 years old, in Long Island, Bahamas.
> Presley is a NAUI and SSI-instructor since 1983, and has more than 30 years of diving experience. He has worked in both The Bahamas and in Mexico.
> All dive sites are just a 5 to 10 minute boat ride from our facilities!
• 2 years at the dive shop in Stella Maris Inn, Long Island, Bahamas.
• 10 years at Unexso, Freeport, Grand Bahama – 5 years as supervisor.
• Implemented Shark Feeding in Long Island and at Unexso.
• 4 years in Mexico as a coordinator of a new dive-operation in X-Caret, Cancun “Swim with the Dolphin”- program.
• Returned to Freeport, Grand Bahama in 1994 and opened Caribbean Divers.
Jerry Knowles is Presley’s nephew and assistant. Presley taught Jerry how to dive when Jerry was 16 years old and Jerry has since then worked side by side with Presley.